Thursday, June 30, 2011

Summer Card Camp: Card 2

Good Evening Everyone!


I'm posting Card #2 for this week's color challenge. It has been so fun being in this summer card camp. It's really getting me motivated to make some cards and challenging me to use colors that I wouldn't think would always go together. Boy was I wrong!! I hope you enjoy Card #2.

Don't forget to leave me a comment and tell me what you think!



Materials:

Paper:  
Recollections Cardstock- dark purple, orange, white
Echo Park patterned paper from "springtime" collection

Stickers:
Echo Park "springtime" collection
1. "blissful days"
2. circle & diamond border (middle of card)

Adhesive:
Advanced Tape Glider (ATG gun)
Elmer's Pop Dots

Ribbon/Lace:
Paper Studio "Spare Parts" white lace
Offray satin teal ribbon

Other:
Sakura white jelly roll pen for faux stitching
Michael's $1 bin- felt confetti purple flowers


No comments:

Post a Comment