Thursday, June 30, 2011

Episode 1: My First Video-Clear Embossing & An Elegant Birthday Card

Hi Everyone!

Can you believe it?! I did a video! Super excited. The birthday card that I made was given to my best friend, Nicole. I love playing around with pink and black and I'm a huge fan of damasks. They are so classy. Don't you think? Anyways, I hope you enjoy the video. It took me about 8 takes. LOL.

Hope you are having a fabulous evening! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think :)








Materials:


Paper:  
Recollections Cardstock- black, dark pink & light pink

Stamp: 
Inkadinkado "Flourishes"- Damask
Inkadinkado "Birthday" - Celebrate sentiment

Ink:
Versamark watermark ink pad
Memento "Tuxedo Black" fade-resistant dye ink pad

Adhesive:
Advanced Tape Glider (ATG gun)

Ribbon:
Celebrate It -Basic Narrow pink

Surfaces:
Fiskars cutting mat
Ranger craft sheet

Other:
Inkadinkado clear embossing powder
Martha Stewart heat embossing gun
Cuttlebug Embossing Machine
Cuttlebug "Swiss Dots" embossing folder
Acrylic blocks for stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment