Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Summer Card Camp: Card 4

Hello Everyone...


 I can't believe how time is flying in this summer card camp. It's already Week 3! The color combination this week is soft and warm with neutral colors and some red.  I also managed to use a  lot of my scraps. I love when I can do that!  I am just beginning to experiment with vellum and distressed inking as you can see below. I really enjoyed it and it's so refreshing to try something new and achieve a soft and warm look.

Enjoy!





Materials:

Paper:  
Recollections Cardstock- black, red, beige, brown
Music Note Pattern Paper- (not sure the brand)
Specialty paper- vellum from Hobby Lobby
 
Adhesive:
Advanced Tape Glider (ATG gun)
Scrapbook Adhesives foam squares

Inks:
Memento "Tuxedo Black" for sentiment and flower
Distress ink- "tea dye" for outer edge of card and tag ( I also mixed a little memento black in to make tag a little darker)

Stamps:
Stampabilities Sketched flower #2
Hero Arts- Sentiments "thinking of you"

Other:
Sakura white jelly roll pen for faux stitching
Michael's $1 bin pearl embellishments
Ranger liquid pearls- white opal and rouge
Paper Studio- Blank Tags, medium size
Martha Stewart brown baker's twine

No comments:

Post a Comment